Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sorry about the lack of posts!

Sorry about the lack of posts everyone!!  We have been very busy with the bottle lately. Just so you all know, things are looking better with the situation!! She takes the bottle occasionally now!  Some days she takes a few bottles. We are so relieved! We thought she would be the only kid in day care that drank out of a sippy cup! HA HA.  

Since the last post we had a visit from Aunt Danielle - My good friend from John Carroll. Us girls stayed in and hung out for the most part, but we did go to the mall for a few hours on Saturday, which was really fun. Nordstroms has a mothers room, which is really nice!


We hit another milestone  TODAY - Now Elena will hold the rattle if you place it in her hand! Pretty exciting stuff, I know!!! ;o)  Check out the video I took of the situation this morning. Sorry it is so grainy, but I took it with my camera phone to send to Jason. 



Well, I am back to work on March 11th - less then 2 more weeks left!! 

No comments: