Monday, February 9, 2009

The Mall, excuse me "Collection"




Well, after only a few short weeks of bringing Elena into this world Mary has finally done it - Introduced Elena to THE MALL.

This past Saturday we headed out to Somerset Collection for some shop till you drop fun... and Elena loved it! She appeared cozy and comfortable, especially in the Macy’s shoe section, and enjoyed the smooth ride of the MaxiCosi stroller.

The mall might as well of been a baby day care. There were babies everywhere! Maybe because it was the first warm sunny day we’ve had in months OR maybe as new parents we’re just now noticing all the strollers - but we were surrounded.
(Turns out I'm excellent with the stroller by the way, only tipped once)

Being out in public with Elena for the first time really made being a parent official. Last time I was here I didn’t have little Elena to push around - I was busy wandering around giving off my cool hip vibe that you are all familiar with, acting all mysterious and smooth. But now my message is quite clear - this dude is a dad, and the only mystery now is, what’s in that diaper and where is the bathroom so I can change it?

It’s was super fun being out and about town and seeing Mary so happy as we strolled in and out of the stores.

Mary has created her own little shopping apprentice. Training has officially begun for hunting season...our target: fashionable deals and bargains.

Everyone wins. ; )

We’ll be back.

No comments: