Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sonja and Sarah visit

Sonja and my friend Sarah from John Carroll came for a visit this weekend. We all had a really great time. We hung out at home and ate great Middle Eastern Food from Mr. Kabob, and then went to the mall. There was a lot of great sale items at the Limited. So I bought some new cute work clothes for myself!! After all I have to make sure I look good when I go back to work ;o) Especially because the last few months of my pregnancy I literally felt like I was wearing the same clothes everyday... maybe because I was! Only 2 pairs of pants would fit me and a few shirts, since I was so HUGE! I didn't want to buy new maternity clothes since I didn't have much time left! My good friend Erin let me borrow all her maternity clothes which was nice. I didn't have to buy too much. I wore those clothes to death! No offense Erin... I am excited to give them back to you today. Near the end of my pregnancy I wanted to burn 'em!

I will post a pic or two from the weekend once Sonja emails them to me. You better send them soon, Son!!! People like to see pictures on this blog!!

I have the feeling that Sonja will take FOREVER to email me some pics, so I will put this pic of Leni as a placeholder, since it is super duper cute. It was taken last weekend.

No comments: