Monday, March 9, 2009

1st Day of Daycare

Well, today is the first day of daycare. :o( I don't start work until Wednesday, but I wanted to put her in today and tomorrow, so she can get used to it while I am still at home. This way if anything happens I can go there to help or if I need to cry, then I will be in the comfort of my own home and not at my desk at work!!!! We dropped her off around 8 this morning and she was sleeping. The next feeding (with the bottle) started off a bit rocky and she was crying a lot, the ladies said. I was so sad when I called to see if she took the bottle and I heard her crying in the background. They suggested I call in 30 mins to see how it was going (longest 30 mins of my life!), and when I did she was fine and had just taken the bottle. I WAS SO RELIEVED! She is being calm now apparently. I plan to call around noon again and maybe go for a visit to check on her.

Today, I will be running a lot of errands. I have to go to Target & BabysRUs. I would like to go for a jog outside if possible. It is chilly, but if I bundle up I should be fine. Maybe I will jog to the daycare?! It is about 1 mile away... which is not so bad.

I will give another update soon! Love, Mary

No comments: