Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Getting so big!


Elena is getting so big. she loves doing things on her own- like walking Koney... in the house. Koney gets so annoyed, but Leni loves it.












Below is a picture of the Library class that we attend in Royal Oak. I remember when we first started going to these things a few months ago. She would just walk around aimless as if there was no class going on or pull on kids shoe laces as they were sitting nicely listening to the teacher. I snapped this picture with my camera phone. I know it is not clear, but she is actually sitting and being a good girl!!! She sat there the whole time paying attention and being quiet. she has come a long way. By the way she is in the purple to the right of that girl that is standing.













Now this picture just makes me laugh. Nice Bubble Goatee, Elena! LOL!!!!

1 comment:

frederick said...

Yo, I'm finally coming into town THIS
Wknd so don't make other plans! Hope to see
Ya'll soon!