Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Who's the A-Hole?





Who's the funny man that requires 200 parts and pieces and 48 steps to construct a Little Tikes plastic toy car for toddlers? I had NO idea what I was getting myself into. It's a plastic toy with 4 plastic wheels for goodness sakes - Yet, it requires 2+ hours, a drill, hammer, wrench, sweat, swearing and tears to successfully put together. (A few times I got close to punching the smile right of its red face - but I held it together in front of Leni) Hopefully we get some good millage out of it this spring/summer. Thanks grandma/grandpa for Elena's first set of wheels - It's well built and american made - honk! honk!


3 comments:

Janet Dahl said...

Elena looks like she appreciates your effort. And I'll bet you will never believe "some assembly required" means a few taps. Congratulations, and happy Spring.

megaman27 said...

Funny posts as usual. Leni looked like she was a big help.

FRED said...

what the stink? I'd still be working on that thing and yes, i would've smacked the smile of right off that plastic heap. Mechanical Engineer, however, is part of every dad's job description!