Thursday, May 28, 2009

Peek-a-No WAY!

O my gosh, my dad is a magician or wait,  no a wizard or he's probably some sort of super hero.  Whatever he is, he's definitely supernatural.  I swear to you, last night I was just chill'n on my changer, right... and there Dad was, clear as day, right in front of me blabbing on about how cute I am... yada, yada, yada.  THEN, the impossible happened - he just disappeared!!! And get this, all of a sudden out of no where and I mean NO WHERE... he reappeared.  I was like, IMPOSSIBLE!!  WHO IS THIS GUY? !!

But you know what?  HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!


2 comments:

Erin said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how big she is already. What happy little girl.

Megan said...

she is so cute and I love the blog message...whoever wrote that one- you guys should write something everyday- your blog keeps me entertained :)